1. The offer form is filled out completely and accurately including 6% Commission Section. Please only use cash side unless applying for vendee loans. (VA)
2. Selling Agent information is included on the form in section 12.
3. All Buyers listed on the front, sign or initial the bottom of the Condition of Sale, second page of the offer form.
4. All Buyers must sign the Sellers Disclosure Form.
5. You must include all necessary paperwork w/every offer, i.e. VA Offer Contract, Condition of Sale is the Second Page of Offer Contract initialed or signed by all buyers, Signed copy of Sellers Disclosures Form, Copy of Earnest Money (min. is $1000/$500 for assets priced under $100,000), Approval Letter if Financing, Money Available Letter (from bank)if Cash Offer, and All Disclosure Forms (if applicable). ALL Properties built prior to 1978 MUST have a Lead Base Paint Disclosure signed and initialed by the Buyers and the Broker with all offers submitted. If the property is in a flood area there is a different sellers disclosures form.
Any offer that does not include all necessary paperwork will not be considered and will be rejected.
6. ALL FORMS MUST BE LEGAL SIZED!!!!!
7. Go to Ocwens website for 10 day bidding period or for any other questions www.ocwen.com
DON'T MISS A NEW LISTING AGAIN!
FREE AUTOMATED EMAIL UPDATES